You won’t be surprised to learn that Asolo is called the town of the hundred horizons because from its fortress you can see all of the beautiful Veneto region.
This cycling tour offers fine food, breathtaking views and splendid horizons.
After your arrival in Asolo, your guide will give you your first briefing to illustrate the route. From the fortress towering above it, we can see the lovely Prosecco hills to the north. To the south the plain runs down to the Venice Lagoon and in the distance we can just make out the Euganean and Berici hills.
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole tour
- Lunch in Asolo
- E-bike rental
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Private tour manager for custom experiences (min. 2 persons)
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Pinarello road bike rental
- Return transfer OpenDream-Asolo
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only