As pretty as a picture
Welcome to Lake Braies!
We will meet for the first briefing with our guide directly at the hotel. We will then set out for Valdaora to give you a taster of what is in store. We will end the day with an aperitif overlooking the Dolomites.
“The Magnificent Four”.
Today we will take in four Dolomite lakes surrounded by the Pale Mountains. At Misurina, with its pure mountain air, we will see the friendly long-haired cows that originally hailed from Scotland.
Today we will visit Dobbiaco, one of the gateways to the Dolomites and a romantic town in Alta Pusteria. We will also visit the pretty town of San Candido, which lies at the foot of Mount Baranci, and then continue on to stunning East Tyrol, exploring Lienz and its charming old town centre.
After a good breakfast, we will come back.
- Welcome briefing at the BikeMeHub
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in a 4*S hotel in Valdaora with breakfast
- Dinners at the hotel’s gourmet restaurant
- Lunches in typical mountain dairies
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Stay in a legendary castle
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only