A DoloMythical tour!
Four days exploring the Pale Mountains and beautiful Dolomite passes. From the Pordoi Pass to the Sella Pass, get ready to have some fun!
Welcome in the Dolomites!
We will meet for the first briefing with our guide directly at the hotel. In the afternoon, we will ride to Lake Alleghe. The lake, with its green waters, nestles between Mount Civetta and the Marmolada group, some of the most awe-inspiring peaks in the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The view of the lake, surrounded by the pale mountains, will leave you speechless.
Our DoloMythical experience begins straight after breakfast!
The Fedaia Pass is one of the most popular climbs with cyclists. We have to scale the Gardena Pass and the Sella Pass first to get to the top, where we will be rewarded with a spectacular view of Lake Fedaia, lying at the foot of the Marmolada massif, the highest peak in the Dolomites. The ride back will take us through the Campolongo Pass to our hotel.
The Sellaronda is one of the most iconic and scenic routes in the whole of the Dolomites, a 51-km circuit that winds around the Sella group. We will cross the four famous Dolomite passes – Gardena, Sella, Pordoi and Campolongo.
After a good breakfast, we will come back.
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in a 4*S hotel in La Villa/Corvara in a Superior room with breakfast
- Dinners at the hotel’s restaurant
- All lunches
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Pinarello road bike rental
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only