A fantastic trip to explore the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage site in Veneto.
From the hills of Valdobbiadene to the splendid Dolomites.
After your arrival at the hotel, your guide will give you your first briefing to illustrate the route. Then we will set out for the Prosecco hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starting off with a ride through the vineyards to give you a taster of what is in store. We will end the day with an aperitif at sunset surrounded by the green rolling hills
After a good breakfast we will set off for Conegliano and its 12th-century castle. Conegliano nestles in the Prosecco Superiore hills and is home to the very first School of Oenology in Italy, which was founded in 1876.
Today is all about the Prosecco Road: a historical route through the vineyards that takes in the main towns and villages in the area. From Refrontolo, with its hidden Molinetto della Croda mill, to the ancient feud of Collalto. We will go on a guided tour of one of the most traditional wineries in the area, with a tasting of Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze, the most exclusive of the Proseccos.
This morning our support van will take us to La Villa in the Dolomites. After settling into our hotel, we will go for a short ride to Cortina, the Pearl of the Dolomites. On our return, we will enjoy a typical dinner in the hotel to get our energy back.
The Cinque Torri mountains represent one of the most famous passes in the Dolomites: the Giau Pass. This pass has been included in the Giro d’Italia a couple of times: the first time was in 1976, the year Eddy Merckx dominated and won for the fourth time. After many bends and climbs, we will get to the base of the massif, at an altitude of 2492 metres. Here the scenery really is breathtaking. Our ride will also take us through the Val Parola, Falzarego and Campolongo Passes.
The Sellaronda is one of the most iconic and scenic routes in the whole of the Dolomites, a 51-km circuit that winds around the Sella group. We will cross the four famous Dolomite passes – Gardena, Sella, Pordoi and Campolongo
We will stop for lunch in a mountain chalet and enjoy some typical local fare.
After a good breakfast, we will come back to OpenDream.
- Welcome briefing at the BikeMeHub
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in a luxury 4*S bike hotel in Valdobbiadene in a Superior room with breakfast
- Accommodation in a 4*S hotel in La Villa/Corvara in a Superior room with breakfast
- Dinners at the hotel’s restaurant in La Villa
- Dinners on the panoramic terrace of our hotel in Valdobbiadene
- Tasting on a prestigious estate in Valdobbiadene
- All lunches
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Transfer HTL/HTL
- Pinarello road bike rental
- Support vehicle following with second guide
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only