Our support vehicle will accompany us on this adventure in the Dolomites, recognised as some of the most beautiful mountains in the world by UNESCO, with a second guide on hand to provide assistance and light lunches, preparing delicious meals using typical local products we can enjoy as we take a break between our high-altitude rides.
We will meet for the first briefing with our guide directly at the hotel. After settling in, we will leave for our first ride to Cortina to get a taster of what is in store.
Today we will take a trip back in time as we explore the passes: Valparola, Falzarego, Giau and Campolongo. During the First World War, the border between Italy and the Austro-Hungarian Empire passed through here and the Tre Sassi Fortress, which was built on the top, is today home to the Museum of the Great War.
The Fedaia Pass is one of the most popular climbs with cyclists. We have to scale the Gardena Pass and the Sella Pass first to get to the top, where we will be rewarded with a spectacular view of Lake Fedaia, lying at the foot of the Marmolada massif, the highest peak in the Dolomites. The ride back will take us through the Campolongo Pass to our hotel.
Today our destination is Lake Alleghe. The lake, with its green waters, nestles between Mount Civetta and the Marmolada group, some of the most awe-inspiring peaks in the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The view of the lake, surrounded by the pale mountains, will leave you speechless
The Sellaronda is one of the most iconic and scenic routes in the whole of the Dolomites, a 51-km circuit that winds around the Sella group. We will cross the four famous Dolomite passes – Gardena, Sella, Pordoi and Campolongo.
After a good breakfast, we will come back.
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in 4*S hotel in La Villa/Corvara in a Superior room with breakfast
- Dinners at hotel’s restaurant in La Villa/Corvara
- All light lunches
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Mechanical back-up with support vehicle for the whole holiday
- Transfer Tourist Office/BikeMeHub/Tourist Office
- Pinarello road bike rental
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only