“Happiness is not a big diamond, it is a mosaic of small gemstones harmoniously arranged.” Alphonse Karr
Stroll among the splendid monuments of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover its beautiful coloured mosaics. Experience Romagna’s street food.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in the elegant 4-star Palazzo Hotel in the centre of town
- Standard room with breakfast
- Private guided walking tour around the centre of Ravenna and Dante’s tomb (2 hrs)
- Private visit to the Museum of Byzantine Mosaics
- Typical Romagnol street food lunch (its famous ‘piadina’ and drink)
- Basic compulsory insurance (including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs during the stay)
Why not try
- A visit to the salt pans of Cervia. Nature guides will take our guests on tours of this beautiful natural environment.
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only