Four days to discover the artistic and naturalistic scenarios of the Veneto area.
We will pedal along the suggestive Sile cycle path, we will experience Montello with a unique itinerary and we will breathe the magic of two historic cities of art. Come ride with us!
* For smaller groups of 4 people and other dates please do not hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to the gates of Treviso, in an elegant Relais immersed in the quiet of the countryside, within an enchanting 19th century Venetian Villa.
It will be a perfect starting point for a different cycle tour every day and to be able to relax on the way back, recharging your energy in a true oasis of peace. Today we allow ourselves an afternoon of pure well-being in the refined atmosphere of the hotel’s Spa , and free access to the swimming pool (in season).
After an excellent breakfast you will be greeted by our expert guide for a first briefing on the route and you will depart towards the magnificent historic center of Treviso with its splendid frescoed houses, its arcades and its canals where the water del Sile flows quietly between the city walls.
You will then cycle along the Green Way cycle path that runs along the river, in a truly suggestive nature trail.
For lunch we will stop for a delicious light lunch and then continue along enchanting views up to Caposile.
In the late afternoon we will return to the hotel.
Today the bicycle will take us to one of the most beautiful historic villages in Italy, Asolo, the “City of the Hundred Horizons”.
Here nature preserves the space, silence and harmony that allow you to enjoy an extraordinary atmosphere. The taste for culture meets the pleasures of good food in Asolo and in the wake of inviting scents you discover the taverns and cafes where you can taste the typical “cicchetti”. We will stop in one of these taverns for a snack with local products .
The guide will also accompany us to the art city of Possagno dominated by the temple of the great neoclassical sculptor Antonio Canova .
A day on a bicycle dedicated to green tourism among the scenic trails and the “holds” of the Montello forest that saw it as a protagonist in the Great War together with the Piave river.
Montello offers an atmosphere of particular beauty where nature still arouses emotions and surprise. A place that has a lot to tell and that still preserves testimonies from various historical periods.
We will stop in an elegant Palladian-style villa for a Superior tasting and a visit to the ancient barrique cellar of 1700 where prestigious wines mature in French oak barrels.
- Certified cycling guide for the duration of the tour
- E-bike rental
- Overnight in an elegant Relais with breakfast included
- Private parking
- Tasting of 3 wines in a prestigious Palladian style villa
- Guided tour of the ancient barrel cellar of the villa
- Entrance to the Relais Spa
- Access to the hotel's swimming pool (in season) and to the Technogym Fitness Center
- Typical snack in the center of Asolo
- Basic medical-baggage insurance including COVID-19 hospitalization costs
- Other lunches and dinners not mentioned
- 50 min couple massage at the Country SPA
- Dinner at La Vigna Restaurant with two courses and dessert
- Trip cancellation insurance
- The fee does not include everything that is not expressly indicated under "ALL IN"