A beautiful weekend in the Prosecco hills between bikes and horses.
Welcome to Valdobbiadene!
We will meet for the first briefing with our guide directly at the hotel. Then we will set out for the Prosecco hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starting off with a ride through the vineyards to give you a taster of what is in store. We will end the day with an aperitif at sunset surrounded by the green rolling hills.
Today we will leave the bicycle to enjoy an exciting horseback ride on a ranch nestled in the hills; starting from the stables, an expert equestrian guide will accompany us on the various itineraries of the Venetian foothills. In the afternoon we would have the opportunity to relax in the pool, and then return home.
- Accommodation in 4* bike hotel with breakfast
- Certified bike tour guide for the 1° day
- E-bike rental for the 1° day
- Horseback ride experience (2h)
- Private parking at the hotel
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- 2° day of guided Bike Tour
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Pinarello road bike rental
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only