Take it slow as we explore the Treviso-Ostiglia cycle path and the Veneto villas along it.
We’ll make a stop at Villa Contarini, where we will be taken on a guided tour.
Take it slow as we explore the Treviso-Ostiglia cycle path, one of the most important of its kind in Veneto. We will follow Via dei Mulini, a route dotted with mills, to reach Villa Contarini for a guided tour. This marvellous Veneto villa is in Piazzola sul Brenta, just a couple of miles from Padua and Vicenza, and stands on the remains of an ancient castle which was built by the Dente family around the year 1000.
- Welcome briefing at the BikeMeHub
- Certified bike tour guide for the day
- Typical lunch on a farm
- Entrance to Villa Contarini
- E-bike rental
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Private tour manager for custom experiences, min. 2 persons
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Pinarello road bike rental
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only