The Prosecco Road is one of the most iconic roads in the Veneto region, lined by lush vineyards as it runs through the rolling hills.
Spend 6 days exploring all the hidden gems of Conegliano-Valdobbiadene.
Welcome! After your arrival in Follina, your guide will give you your first briefing to illustrate the route. Then we will set out for the Prosecco hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starting off with a ride through the vineyards to give you a taster of what is in store. We will end the day with an aperitif at sunset surrounded by the green rolling hills
Today our ride will take us to Asolo: the town of the hundred horizons. From the fortress towering above it, we can see the lovely Prosecco hills to the north. To the south the plain runs down to the Venice Lagoon and in the distance we can just make out the Euganean and Berici hills.
Today is all about the Prosecco Road: a historical route through the vineyards that takes in the main towns and villages in the area. From Refrontolo, with its hidden Molinetto della Croda mill, to the ancient feud of Collalto.
No visit would be complete without a stop in the Cartizze valley, where the microclimate and soil have created the perfect natural environment for vine growing, in just one square kilometre!
After a good breakfast we will set off for Conegliano and its 12th-century castle. Conegliano nestles in the Prosecco Superiore hills and is home to the very first School of Oenology in Italy, which was founded in 1876.
We will go on a guided tour of one of the most traditional wineries in the area, with a tasting of Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze, the most exclusive of the Proseccos.
The San Boldo Pass is one of the most incredible roads in the world. With 18 bends, it is called the “One Hundred Days Road” because, during the First World War, the Austrian Empire built it in just 100 days in preparation for the Second Battle of the Piave River.
A massive undertaking!
After a good breakfast, we will come back.
- Welcome briefing at the BikeMeHub
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in a 4*S bike hotel in a Superior room with breakfast
- Dinners on the hotel’s exclusive terrace overlooking the vineyards
- Experiential lunch in a vineyard
- Lunch in a typical location in the hills
- Picnic in the shade of a great oak tree
- Lunch at the oldest ‘osteria’ in Veneto
- Lunch at an innovative trattoria above the hills of Asolo
- Tasting at a prestigious winery
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Return transfer OpenDream-Colline
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Transfer Tourist Office/BikeMeHub/Tourist Office
- Possibility of staying in a legendary castle
- Pinarello road bike rental
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only