And now I would like to wet my mouth with that Prosecco with its apple bouquet….
Welcome to Valdobbiadene!
We will meet for the first briefing with our guide directly at the hotel. Then we will set out for the Prosecco hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starting off with a ride through the vineyards to give you a taster of what is in store. We will end the day with an aperitif at sunset surrounded by the green rolling hills.
After your arrival at BikeMeHub and a delicious cup of artisan coffee, your guide will give you your first briefing to illustrate the route.
Then we will set out for the Prosecco hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starting off with a ride through the vineyards to give you a taster of what is in store. We will end the day with an aperitif at sunset surrounded by the green rolling hills.
Today our ride will take us to Asolo: the town of the hundred horizons. From the fortress towering above it, we can see the lovely Prosecco hills to the north. To the south the plain runs down to the Venice Lagoon and in the distance we can just make out the Euganean and Berici hills.
After a good breakfast, we will head back.
- Welcome briefing at the BikeMeHub
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in 4*S bike hotel
- Superior room with breakfast
- Dinners on the hotel’s exclusive terrace overlooking the vineyards
- Experiential lunch in a vineyard
- Lunch in a typical location in the hills
- Picnic in the shade of a great oak tree
- Tasting in a prestigious winery
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Return transfer OpenDream-Prosecco hills
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Transfer Tourist Office/BikeMeHub/Tourist Office
- Possibility of staying in a legendary castle
- Pinarello road bike rental
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only