The charming walled towns of Bassano, Asolo and Marostica.
Welcome to Asolo!
We will meet for the first briefing with our guide directly at the hotel. Then we will saddle up for our first ride to visit the town and its fortress which towers above the green hills.
Our first destination today is Bassano del Grappa, one of the most romantic towns in the whole of the Veneto region. We will ride over the pretty Ponte degli Alpini bridge and stop at one of the oldest ‘grapperie’ in the area for a tasting.
In the afternoon we will set out for Marostica, famous for its Chess Square and its cherry trees which, when in blossom, are like Japanese sakura.
After a good breakfast, we will come back.
- Welcome briefing at the BikeMeHub
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in a luxury 5-star bike hotel in the centre of Asolo in a Superior room with breakfast
- Tasting in prestigious ‘grapperia’ in Bassano del Grappa
- Typical lunch in an ‘osteria’
- Lunch on panoramic terrace
- Dinners at the hotel
- E-bike rental
- Laundry service
- Private parking at our BikeMeHub
- City tax
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Open Experience gadget
- Transfer Tourist Office/BikeMeHub/Tourist Office
- Return transfer OpenDream-Asolo
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only