Welcome to Case Marian, a colonial house in one of the most beautiful villages in Italy: Cison di Valmarino. Open Experience has in exclusivity this magnificent place where you can spend weekends on a bicycle away from the chaos .
We will meet in the late afternoon in Cison di Valmarino, in the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, among the Prosecco Superiore vineyards where stories, tales and echoes of the past whisper the beauty of this land. Here stands the ancient rural village “Case Marian“, an exclusivity of Open Experience where you can stay and relax body and mind surrounded by the quiet of this landscape.
In the morning we will meet for the first briefing with our expert guide and then continue with a succession of ups and downs between vineyards, woods and panoramic views where the pedal assisted will remove the weight of fatigue and leave room for the wonder of finding yourself in the midst of nature.
After a delicious breakfast you will have the right energy to pedal up to the Caglieron Caves, a small oasis of waterfalls, cavities in the rock, stalactites, stalagmites and suspended bridges. Let us take a break here to admire this treasure trove of biodiversity at the foot of the Cansiglio with open mouth. We then continue for a tasting of the renowned Torchiato di Fregona, a sweet and velvety passito wine that has its origins in this territory. We will return in the late evening.
- Certified bike tour guide for the whole holiday
- Accommodation in Case Marian in a double room with breakfast
- E-bike Cube rental
- Entrance ticket to the Caglieron Caves with guided tour
- Wine Tasting in winery of the typical Torchiato di Fregona
- Basic medical and baggage insurance including coverage of COVID-19 hospitalisation costs
- Private tour manager for custom experiences
- Lunches and dinners
- Holiday cancellation insurance
- Pinarello road bike rental
- City tax
- The price includes everything listed in the “INCLUDED” section only